The Colors of UmbriaWhy not discovering the treasures of Umbria!
The Colors of Umbria to experience the verdant Polvese Island, in the silence of its interior oasis, and to travel among the “sweet colors” of the Umbrian landscape, in the pursuit of the cultural and humanistic values of Perugia and Assisi. Finally, if you want to, to discover even the small “gems” engraved in the Umbrian hills.
- Six nights / seven days staying in double room Superior (Allergy free rooms with continuous sanitation)
- Sweet and savory breakfast
- Private boat from and to the Polvese Island with welcome drink
- Car parking
- Wi-Fi in the room
- Access to the beach with sunbeds and parasols
- Tasting dinners in our restaurant Dolce Agogia, drinks excluded
- Guided tour of Assisi and Basilica of San Francesco
- Guided tour of Perugia, Rocca Paolina and Palazzi Nobiliari